The RDS 04.5-10 LLY, LBZ LMM Duramax Diesel brand new 68mm is a stock appearing drop in turbo. This turbo is great for a truck with an upgraded fuel system, looking to make high horsepower.
Features of the LBZ 68mm Turbo:
- 68mm 6 blade proprietary compressor wheel
- 71mm 9 blade or 10 blade high flow turbine
- 100% drop in turbo
- Includes high flow vanes
- Includes both vane position sensor and vane solenoid
- Updated HD bearings and 360 thrust bearing
- 800hp capable with proper fueling modifications
- 2 year warranty against manufacture defects
- Required fuel injector size 100% or bigger
- For 04.5-10 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra HD 2500/3500
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What comes in the turbo install kit?
A: All gaskets needed to physically install the turbo to the engine. They include: both up-pipe gaskets – both at the exhaust manifolds and exhaust housing, both drain gaskets, oil feed banjo, both coolant banjo’s.
Q: Do you offer powder coating and/or can I remove my compressor housing?
A: No, we do not allow the cover to be removed or offer powder coating. Any removal will void warranty- NO EXCEPTIONS.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov