Drivetrain and Machinist Assistant
This job includes the following:
- Disassembling turbos cleaning turbo parts, polishing and painting
- Operating CNCs for running production on brand new HAAS equipment
- Mild turbo assembly and prep
- Disassembling of transmission/transfer case cleaning and prepping
- Assisting in shipping and receiving
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the turbo and drivetrain area
This job is a full-time position. Must be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly through out shift. Hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Health insurance after 90 days
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Paid time off after 1 year of service
- Competitive pay based on experience. WILLING TO TRAIN SOMEBODY WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!
Please fill out the basic application below.
Ryan’s Diesel Service provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.