Service & Maintenance
Truck Service & Repair
Ryan's Diesel Service performs many services and repairs on newer diesel trucks. Below are the following areas of focus:
- Engine overhaul, head gaskets, injectors, injection pumps/CP3/CP4
- Drivetrain repair, transmission, transfer case, differential
- Fuel system upgrades, Airdog & FASS
- Turbocharger for stock and race applications, includes factory spec rebuilds
- Gauge add-on's Edge Insight CS2/CTS2
Whether you have 5 or 50 vehicles, Ryan's Diesel Service is able to handle your fleets' needs. From light-duty pick-ups to over the road semis, Ryan's Diesel Service in Wisconsin can repair anything needed and also provide Department of Transportation (DOT) inspections.
Ryan's Diesel Service has a mobile service truck so the possibility of coming to you for a simple repair is possible.
Is your fleet part of Enterprise Fleet Management? If so you can now bring your truck to Ryan's Diesel Service. Working closely with Enterprise Fleet Management means we can get your truck back on the road quickly and efficiently.
Ready to setup an appointment? Click here to contact us.