The RDS 11-16 LML Duramax Diesel brand new 68mm turbo is a stock appearing drop in turbo. This turbo is great for a truck with an upgraded fuel system, looking to make high horsepower.
Features of the RDS 11-16 LML Duramax Diesel brand new 68mm turbo:
- 68mm 6 blade proprietary compressor wheel
- 71mm 10 blade high flow turbine
- 100% drop in turbo
- Retains exhaust brake
- Includes high flow vanes
- Includes both vane position sensor and vane solenoid
- Updated HD bearings and 360 thrust bearing
- 800hp capable with proper fueling modifications
- 2 year warranty against manufacture defects
- Suggested injector size minimum 60% or bigger
- Not recommended for truck that does a lot of towing.
- For 11-16 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra HD 2500/3500
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What comes in the turbo install kit?
A: All gaskets needed to physically install the turbo to the engine. They include: both up-pipe gaskets – both at the exhaust manifolds and exhaust housing, both drain gaskets, oil feed banjo, both coolant banjo’s.
Q: Do you offer powder coating?
A: No, due to the many variations in colors, however if you leave a note at check out that you are planning on having it done we will not glue the cover on. Sealant needed once completed can be purchased at GM part number #10-2010.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov