The RDS 11-16 LML Duramax Diesel brand new 68mm turbo is a stock-appearing drop-in turbo. This LML turbo is great for a truck with an upgraded fuel system, looking to make high horsepower.
Features of the RDS 11-16 LML Duramax Diesel brand new 68mm turbo:
- 68mm 6 blade proprietary compressor wheel
- 71mm 10 blade high flow turbine
- 100% drop in turbo
- Retains exhaust brake
- Includes high flow vanes
- Includes both vane position sensor and vane solenoid
- Updated HD bearings and 360 thrust bearing
- 800hp capable with proper fueling modifications
- 2 year warranty against manufacture defects
- Suggested injector size minimum 60% or bigger
- Not recommended for truck that does a lot of towing.
- For 11-16 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra HD 2500/3500
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What comes in the turbo install kit?
A: All gaskets needed to physically install the turbo to the engine. They include: both up-pipe gaskets – both at the exhaust manifolds and exhaust housing, both drain gaskets, oil feed banjo, both coolant banjo’s.
Q: Do you offer powder coating?
A: No, due to the many variations in colors, however if you leave a note at check out that you are planning on having it done we will not glue the cover on. Sealant needed once completed can be purchased at GM part number #10-2010.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
My decision on this unit was down to RDS or Danville. Choose the RDS unit for a few reasons. Most importantly statistically they are almost identical except the customer service at RDS was phenomenal. Ryan spent time with me helping me choose what was best for my power goals and drivability of the truck. Unit arrived within 3 days of order and the machine work is incredible. Packaging is great, molded foam around entire unit. Couldn’t ask for a better experience, big thanks to Ryan and his staff.