The RDS 11-16 LML Duramax Diesel brand new 66mm is a stock appearing drop in turbo. This 66mm Duramax turbo is great for a truck with an upgraded fuel system, can still daily drive, tow, and run hard on the track or strip.
Features of the Duramax LML 66mm Turbo:
- 66mm 6 blade proprietary compressor wheel
- 66mm 9 blade or 10 blade high flow turbine
- 100% drop in turbo
- Retains exhaust brake
- Includes high flow vanes
- Includes both vane position sensor and vane solenoid
- Updated HD bearings and 360 thrust bearing
- 700hp capable with proper fueling modifications
- 2 year warranty against manufacture defects
- For 11-16 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra HD 2500/3500
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What comes in the turbo install kit?
A: All gaskets needed to physically install the turbo to the engine. They include: both up-pipe gaskets – both at the exhaust manifolds and exhaust housing, both drain gaskets, oil feed banjo, both coolant banjo’s.
Q: Do you offer powder coating and/or can I remove my compressor housing?
A: No, we do not allow the cover to be removed or offer powder coating. Any removal will void warranty- NO EXCEPTIONS.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov