DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
RYAN’S DIESEL SERVICE,LLC., and its officers, directors, employees, agents, assigns and successors (SELLER) shall in no way be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damage resulting from improper installation and/or use of products offered for sale through this website. BUYER and/or USER assume all responsibility for any damage resulting from the use or misuse of this product. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, BUYER hereby waives all claims against SELLER arising from the use of this product. BUYER hereby waives all remedies or liabilities, expressed or implied, arising by law or otherwise, (including without limitation any obligations of SELLER with respect to fitness, merchant-ability and consequential damages) or whether or not occasioned by SELLER’s negligence. SELLER disclaims any warranty and expressly disclaims any liability for personal injury or damages. BUYER acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of any liability for personal injury is a material term for this agreement and BUYER agrees to indemnify SELLER and to hold SELLER harmless from all claims related to or arising from installation and/or use of the product purchased. Under no circumstances will SELLER be liable for any damages or expenses by reason of use or sale of any such products. SELLER assumes no liability regarding the improper installation, misuse, or misapplication of its products. It is BUYER’S responsibility to ensure proper installation and use.
DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT FITNESS
RYAN’S DIESEL SERVICE,LLC. is the SELLER of all products offered by sale on this website. By purchasing any product through this website, BUYER acknowledges and agrees:
- All products offered for sale through this website are designed and intended for off-highway, competition use only. Once these products are installed on a vehicle, it can only be used for sanctioned, competition use. It is illegal to use these products on vehicles that operate on highways and roadways.
- Use of these products on a motor vehicle that operates on any state or federal highway or roadway may constitute a violation of the Clean Air Act (CAA). The CAA can be found at http://www.epa.gov/air/caa/. You should read the CAA, particularly 42 USC § 7522 and the related regulations before using this product. Violations of the CAA may lead to criminal or civil fines and sanctions. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to ensure all USERS of products purchased by BUYER understand and comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding vehicle emissions (including the CAA), noise/sound, and speed/use.
- All products offered for sale through this website are capable of the following:
- Making a vehicle non-compliant with local, state and federal emissions regulations, including the CAA.
- Making a vehicle capable of obtaining vehicle speeds unsafe for driving conditions.
- Making a vehicle capable of obtaining conditions exceeding safe vehicle speeds based on mechanical condition of the vehicle, such as tire speed ratings.
- Making the vehicle capable of exceeding mechanical limits of engine speed, power output, and mechanical stress upon the powertrain, driveline, chassis, and body of the vehicle.
- Producing power and torque output(s) requiring superior driving skills and techniques in order to be safely applied. It is the sole responsibility of BUYER of these products to make BUYER and any USER of these products aware of these additional capabilities and adjust the installation and use of the product accordingly, or to not install or use the product.
- Installation and use of these products could result in the voidance of vehicle and/or parts manufacturers’ warranties.
- BUYER is not relying upon SELLER’S skill or judgment to select or furnish products suitable for any particular purpose and all products are sold without any warranty whatsoever, express or implied, as to fitness for any particular intended use.
- No product is available for sale or use in the state of California.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the RYAN’S DIESEL SERVICE, LLC . website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. RYAN’S DIESEL SERVICE, LLC. and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the RYAN’S DIESEL SERVICE, LLC. website at any time. Advice received via the RYAN’S DIESEL SERVICE, LLC. website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
RYAN’S DIESEL SERVICE, LLC. and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the RYAN’S DIESEL SERVICE, LLC. website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. RYAN’S DIESEL SERVICE, LLC and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Orders are generally shipped in 1 day after your order is processed and they normally take an additional 3 – 5 business days to arrive. Custom built turbochargers normally are on the shelf, however there could be up to a 2-3 business day process time, even if next day/second day options are chosen. Please contact ahead of time with current lead time if you are in a time crunch.
Orders are processed Mon-Fri during normal business hours.
One coupon code per completed sale.
WARRANTY OF PRODUCT
All product descriptions have specific warranties. Please reference the product and if you still don’t see the warranty discloser please give us a call 262-844-9990. Most products besides turbo’s come with a 1 year MFG warranty.
Warranty lengths for the following turbo’s is as of April 29th 2022. Please note warranty covers defective parts or workmanship. Warranty does not cover, oil starvation, over speed, foreign objects into inlet or damage during install. It is up to Ryan’s Diesel Service discretion to warranty a turbo. Warranty does not cover labor to remove or re-install turbo on customers truck. Customer is responsible for return shipping back to Ryan’s Diesel Service. Ryan’s Diesel Service is not responsible for other parts that may be damaged in the event of turbo failure not limited to, piping, intercooler, air intake, sensors, or engine/motor or transmission failures. These products should be used responsibly by end user. Ryan’s Diesel Service, LLC and its affiliates will not be held responsible for loss of life, injury’s or vehicle damage due to products manufacture or sold by Ryan’s Diesel Service, LLC. Ryan’s Diesel Service, LLC and its affiliates will not be liable for rental car/truck, hotel expenses, loss of income, towing bills or labor. Any product submitted for warranty that is not covered must be paid in full within 30 days. After 30 days it will become Ryan’s Diesel Service property. Any product that is under warranty that can not be fulfilled due to manufacture backorders will be fulfilled once product is available. No monetary refund will be issued due to manufacture backorders.
|Product||Part Number||Warranty Period|
|Turbocharger||DM-04510-64R DM-04510-68R DM-1116-68R DM-1116-64R PS-0307-63 PS-0307-65 PS-9903-63 DM-04510-66R DM-1116-66R CU-9402-64T CU-9402-64R CU-0307-64T CU-0307-64R CU-07518-64 PS-1119-64R CU-5TH-64 DM-0104-SC||1 Year|
|Turbocharger||DM-04510-64N DM-04510-68N DM-1116-64N DM-1116-68N DM-0104-64 DM-0104-68 PS-1119-64 DM-L5P-64R DM-04510-66N DM-1116-66N DM-L5P-64T DM-1116-PRO DM-04510-PRO||2 Year|
|TCM||RDS-DM-TCM||Lifetime to original purchaser|
|Misc Product(s)||RDS-EPCFOOLER||1 Year|
Ryan’s Diesel Service does not allow any returns/cancellation on any products on their website. By checking the terms and conditions at check out you acknowledge that Ryan’s Diesel Service does not allow returns on any products sold on their website.