RDS 2003-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L 64mm Tow Turbo. This unit is perfect for a daily driver/tow rig.
The Dodge Cummins 5.9L 64mm Tow Turbocharger is an aftermarket turbocharger upgrade designed for the Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine. This turbocharger is designed specifically for towing applications and is meant to provide improved low-end torque and better towing performance.
The 64mm compressor wheel in this turbocharger is larger than the stock turbocharger, which allows it to move more air and produce more power. This increased airflow helps to reduce exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs) and provides cooler, denser air to the engine for improved combustion and more power.
The Tow Turbocharger also features a larger turbine wheel, which helps to reduce backpressure and increase exhaust flow. This improved exhaust flow allows the engine to breathe more easily and reduces the likelihood of turbocharger surging, which can cause damage to the turbocharger and the engine.
Below are some features of the Dodge Cummins 5.9L 64mm Tow Turbo:
- 64mm proprietary 6 blade billet compressor wheel
- 64mm 10 blade high flow turbine
- This unit is great for daily driving/towing
- 600HP capable with proper fueling modifications
- No core charge – built off a brand new unit
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- For 03-07 Dodge RAM 2500/3500
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov